Custom: Ultimate Healing Q + Lust At First Sight Q + The Mighty Mogul Q


#162

Day 39 (29th Aug 2020)

LAFS x1
UH x1

Not engaged in PMO for a full month. Taking a break from TMM for a bit, not sure exactly how long.


#163

Day 40 (30th Aug 2020)
Rest

I had a dream that I told a ex classmate of mine from grade school that I was in with love her, and we were hugging and being intimate. As this continued, I saw that she had male genitals. FML.


#164

Day 41 (31st Aug)
Taking a full week off. Will be documenting my yoga nidra experiences in greater detail.


#165

Did you do it? I would be interested in doing it myself lmao


#166

i have not. In fact I forgot about it. I will do it :slight_smile: stay tuned.


#167

Day 42 (1st Sept)
Rest
Cant feel my aura definitively…


#168

Can you link it pls :wink:


#169

What do you mean link it? The service itself?


#170

Yes, I want to do it too. Sounds very interesting :slight_smile: (or at least check it out)

And then we could compare our results


#171

I am currently located in Asia. Are you even in the same continent? :face_with_monocle: I’d sent you the link if it could be done online.


#172

Ahhh I see. I thought this is an online offer. Nevermind then.

But interested in what your results are if you decide to do it


#173

I am doing it in 2 days time.

First I will do it, then listen to one of my custom subs and see the effect.


#174

Day 43 (2st Sept)
Rest

Had a dream that I was Thor defending planet Earth from an alien invasion. But, for some reason I was using a rifle to kill the bad dudes. I shot 1 guy in the face like 10 times. Then, the Avengers helicarrier appeared in the sky. And I was too scared to use my hammer to fly up into the sky initially.
I eventually did, and saw Tony Stark and another person in it.

Reading the Q thread, I am planning on changing LAFS. Seems like there’s too much for the subconscious to process. This is what I will change it to if I do:

Cores

  1. Primal Q
  2. Sex Mastery X2 Q

Modules

  1. Approachability Aura
  2. Aura of Craving
  3. Auric Overdriver
  4. Direct Influencing Aura
  5. Intensity Aura
  6. Sphaera Magnetic
  7. Energetic Development XI
  8. The Architect
  9. Earthshaker - Sexuality
  10. Instant Spark
  11. Temptation
  12. Transcendental Connection
  13. Focused Arousal
  14. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver

Results Enhancement Modules

  1. DEUS
  2. Omnidimensional
  3. Pragya / Sexual Manifestation / Aura Q
  4. Yggdrasil

#175

You should definitely get DREAMS Ultima when it is released.


#176

I have little to no desire to lucid dream though.


#177

Any reason for that? Would you at least be open to it if it? The title would at least help you recall dreams.


#178

Yes, if it isnt going to compromise me in any way eg spiritually.Are you able to lucid dream after using DREAMS?


#179

Gratitude is the connection and re-uniting factor between us and our Higher Selves.


#180

Nice.

Well said.

And true.


#181

Day 44 (3rd Sept)
Rest

Yesterday I said “Gratitude is the connection and re-uniting factor between us and our Higher Selves.

Why did I say that? Because I was feeling extremely grateful. A professional acquintance who I previously contacted to ask if I could use some of his stuff for a small fee, wanted to charge me initially for it. Of all the things he wanted to charge me for, I only required 5% of it and could not justify paying for the other 95%. His charges were in the 3 digits.

Yesterday, he generously sent me the pictures that I wanted to use, with my company logo and all. When I asked him how I can repay him for this, he simply told me to put his stuff to good use. That made me feel extremely grateful to him, and in that moment I felt empowered. I’m not sure if this holds true for everybody, but certainly for me it is impossible to be in a state of gratitude and feel any negativity. I felt connected to my Higher Self. Hence the quote.

Was this the manifestation modules, along with The Mighty Mogul working it’s magic? I wouldn’t be surprise at all.

Speaking of surprises, now that I am resting from my stack for a few days, I am WAAAY more productive. I find that I am do not have to worry about getting the 3 customs in. And I was pretty much stone walling at the thought of getting shit done. I’ve been more productive in the past 2 days than the past 2 weeks.

It’s crazy how I was facing reconciliation but not even realizing it.

Which brings me to my next point, I think I have to cut down my stack to 2 customs per day. Still waiting for @SaintSovereign to publish the stack cycle.

I’d probably go with… TMM and LAFS. I feel like the morphogenic fields that I am using are currently helping my heal, and UH is the most redundant (relatively speaking) at this point in time. I will definitely revisit it. Decisions.