From the Nice Guy thread:
Let’s update this for May 2020, shall we?
- I see myself as a “boss” and so do others
- My needs and wants do matter
- Others needs and wants are their responsibility, not mine
- My existence is between me and God
- It’s alright to be “selfish”
- My mother is a grown woman who can look after herself
- Mother can please her damn self
- Everybody is looking out for themselves, then others
- I put in the work for my self and my future.
- If someone dislikes me (rare, I know), they can go fuck themselves
Two months and a mandated shutdown has changed a lot. StarkQ by itself has been the single most important factor in this 180º change. Goodbye Mr Nice Guy, hello Me.
I’d also been lost without PCC: 5 months listening time gives me x-ray vision and defensive social skills for dickheads.
Then add EmperorQ to this…?