Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Fascinating.

Any other observations and reflections will be very welcome.

I am curious since using the products has anyone managed to develop their remote viewing skills ?

I think that when Saint stopped posting those challenges most people stopped trying. I can tell you my intuitive and empathetic abilities have increased, but I believe that is part of every SubClub sub.

“I’ll talk to @RVconsultant about releasing the current version.”

Any progress with the this?

For those who are using this sub, Dr Joe Dispenza’s teachings is the best way to take action. I call it Practical Neville Goddard.

Does the energy cultivation with SO BELOW actually help with orgasm control?

Like Alchemist 3 , specifies Kundalini , does stage 4 has more focus on that or is it same ? Also is there more focus on supernatural experiences too ?

Stage 4 is the combined track. It contains all the former stages in a single file. You might not want to just jump into stage 4, however.

Thank you
I have been on alchemist since past 6 months . So I have done till stage 3 , now moved to stage 4 , I was wondering whether to stick to stage 3 more of now move on to stage 4 , as I am more into kundalini practise and super natural .
Please suggest .
Thanks

Honestly, it’s up to you. I can’t answer this for you, because I don’t know the level of your spiritual development. Don’t be afraid to experiment, though. You won’t lose any results. If ST4 isn’t to your liking, just switch to something else.

Has anyone had success with Astral Projection X? How is the new Q version?

Is there a separate alchemist forum? I have the title.

Yes, Alchemy Insiders where we discuss how to turn base metals to gold :smiling_imp:

I was just hearing Damien Echols explain that the brass vessels within which the djinn of ancient tales were described as being contained was actually referring to us; to the refined heartmind of the adept.

I’m not surprised at all.

PM me your order number.