Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

You mean Antman fooled IronMan, and still he invented that Time Machine! :open_mouth:

I’m pretty sure my aura is super fast. But does that make me younger or older than the rest of the earth?

What i always found weird about Antman, apparently he retains the same mass when he shrinks, which is why he can still punch people. But when he grows larger he actually gains mass and can crush things he steps on. Can’t have it both ways.

Okay guys, enough of that please. The size (relative or otherwise) of the Marvel Universe is too much for this thread.

As is Crassus’ aura, apparently. Or bujin’s. Y’all lost me a few posts ago.

Feel free to discuss it in the Lounge.

Nah, had my fun. But apologies for going off topic. :slight_smile:

No I’m not wasting my time with this ignorant troll. Discussion over.

How long do I have to listened to each stage and how many loops?

And also I’m using it for dealing with my test in earlier next year. Is there any specific stage that can help me to study better ? And can I directly jump into that specific stage instead of had to listened from the stage 1?

Thanks for your help
@Fire @SaintSovereign

For those that really want to unlock there brain and memory while using Quantum Limitless.

@SaintSovereign, the volume of QL Stage 4 Masked file is a bit higher than other files.
Please check. We might require a hotfix.

I’ll let @Fire know. Thanks much.

Is QL is better at releasing trauma such as childhood trauma than Regeneration since it’s using Quantum Tech?

Regeneration would still be the sub that deals with that particular issue more directly. QL might help Regeneration work faster as it increases your mental capacity but because QL is a learning focused sub and Regeneration a healing focused product, the latter is substantially more appropriate for healing trauma

Is anyone using this product to assist with leanring a foreign language? If so it would great to hear your results before and after since adding QL !