I would remove probably Dragon Tongue, I know it’s cool, but you gotta make a choice, yours seems centered on business & finance.
Debt Anihilator, do you need it?
Polyglot? Probably if you intend to learn new languages, Pragya?
I can’t give you a definitive anwser. But I would suggest you start with your end goal and focus on it. For now it seems that Business & general income are important to you, so just start by putting all wealth modules in the basket!
Then you’ll have to check out the ones that are NECESSARY to support your financial goals in the next 6 months! For example, Wayfinder is a pretty cool module! But you also have to ask the question : In the next 6 months, which module will help me the most to get to my objective? We are talking about the following :
- Raikov (learn faster from the best, yeah, could do it)
- Steadfast (is there a specific reason here?)
- Submodel Alpha (react better, maybe negociation, decision making, could be a nice one)
- Torchbearer (become a leader, yep, in business it’s a good asset)
- Transcendental Connection (better business connection?)
- Trailblazer (new invention?)
- Virtuoso di Matematica (I don’t know, but if you plan on doing lots of calculation)
- Wayfinder (pretty cool to know you are guided toward the best route, necessary?)
- Debt Annihilator (specific issue you want to address here?)
- Dragon Tongue (negotiation?)
- Index gate (coding?)
- Journey’s Guide (?)
- Khronos Key (Better time management for work and learning)
- Marketweaver (for stock trading?)
- Mastermind (business plan, pretty good this one)
- Mosaic (good to mix everything)
- Polyglot (maybe talk foreing language when you make a deal?)
- Pragya (accelerate results)
For sure (wealth and money) :
- Secret Source
- Financial Success Reality Shifter
- Instant Business Tactician