Khan ST2 Day 21
Quantum Limitless ST1 Day 6
It is easier to do Semen Retention and One Meal a Day these days. I still feel the temptation of “tugging at my joystick” and “eating like a pig” but it is getting easier to keep those habits after a couple of days.
As I have mentioned once before in this forum (but on another thread) that NoFap is a stacking module. We can say the same about OMAD.
Some benefits of these “stacking modules” which I personally got include:
- Deeper voice
- Stronger frame
- “Godlike Masculinity”
- Attracting women (women even flirt with me on Facebook more often. Have experienced this more than once every time I have a NoFap streak of more than a couple of weeks)
- More humorous
- Increased energy
- Possible testosterone boost even though I haven’t checked
- Harder morning wood
- More focused
- Decrease in inflammation of the legs
- Waist shrinking
- “Fat Burner” (like the module of the same name in some of SubClub subs)
- Weight loss
- Slimmer face
- More self control regarding food (especially since I am a big foodie)
- Excellent results in blood tests regarding blood pressure, blood sugar, creatinine, and other blood markers
Yes, many of the benefits are from the subs I use from SubClub but now I believe in throwing every possible method at the issues I have. And combining physical practices like these with subs, definitely amps up my results. There is also an influence from subs towards my rituals. Definitely a back and forth in the way subs and rituals interact.
PS: another ritual I also do is Cold Showers. Have been doing it for around 3 years now. You can search the benefits of this on youtube. I save on electricity bills too