Reborn as Stark (RebirthU + StarkQ)

That’s great news. Thank you very much for your insight. Now I’m 100% positive I should go with the same stack. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome! Let me know how it goes. Hope you enjoy your day as well :slight_smile:

Day 8

Rebirth x 1
Stark (masked) x 2

Did not sleep well that night. Because of that, I woke up and tried to force myself to get up and get shit done with a bunch of caffeine, which didn’t work. Started experiencing more and more reconciliation as the day went on, and realized my brain was overwhelmed and needed some rest. I was having trouble concentrating on anything and felt very on edge - anger came out in spurts as well. Decided a rest day or two was needed to process.

Day 9 and 10

Rest

I continued to process through the reconciliation while I rested from subs, but managed to still be productive and effective at work. Mentally I wasn’t in the best state, but still excelled when I needed to step up.

Reconciliation Symptoms

A LOT of anger - this seemed to be the primary symptom that kept showing up. I feel I had suppressed a lot of this anger for years (I was the guy who would put on the happy cheery mask no matter how I felt on the inside), and it felt like this emotion was coming up to the surface to be processed through. Obviously not comfortable in the moment, but in retrospect I understand the importance of experiencing this emotional state.

Complimenting the anger was a victim mentality - woe is me kind of attitude - that had been a trademark of my past. I have worked through much of this in my own way over the past few years, and I feel like this was the last of this part of my past self coming up to be released so I can rise to new heights (Rebirth :wink: ). If I could sum up this reconciliation experience it would be: A depressive state where I was pissed off at the world for “doing me wrong”.

It was tough at times but I am grateful for going through this experience as I know this was an essential part of the healing process.

Syncronicities

• A song called Chrysalis I never heard before came up on shuffle. A chrysalis is basically the cocoon a catterpillar forms when being reborn as a butterfly :sunglasses:
  • Noticing a lot of angel numbers that are particularly relevant for me (my lucky numbers)

The POSITIVE

This was not all bad though! There was much positive to be noted from this time.

• I feel I am really restoring my relationship with my father on a deep level. I had a wonderful, cathartic conversation with my father. For years, I had blamed my father for a lot of my shortcomings and held some subconscious resentment towards him. Usually we just kind of talk about surface level things, but last night him and I talked for a while and really connected in a way we haven’t in a while. It was one of those great conversations that just flowed, and I could tell he is genuinely proud of the man I have become. I also experienced a lot of forgiveness in my heart for the way he raised me, and understand now in a much deeper way that he was raising me the best way he knew how, and while my childhood may not have been perfect, I’ve turned out to be a pretty amazing man in the long run so it was all for the best.
  • Basically everyone is treating me with immense courtesy and respect. It’s like my status has elevated and people (even strangers) recognize this! It’s crazy but as an example I notice more and more people calling me things like boss, bud, bro, and are going out of there way to be extremely nice to me for no apparent reason. It seems to be particularly noticeable with people I have never met before!
  • Noticing things generally just falling into place for me. Like divine luck. For example, last night I went to eat at a steakhouse. I arrived around 7:30, basically prime hour for Friday night dinner. I managed to secure the last available table. Minutes later people were lining out the door, and more and more people kept coming up to the host asking how long the wait was. Since I was sitting by the host, I could hear them and pretty shortly after that they were being told the wait was 2 hours!. On top of this the server was one of the best servers I’ve ever had at a restaurant, and hooked it up with a free glass of very high quality red wine. I am noticing instances of these kind of events more and more, and feel quite blessed by life right now.
  • I have a thirst for knowledge, and noticeable improvement in my mind’s ability to process information in a way that pieces things together in a way that sees the bigger picture. The intelligence benefits of Stark are certainly working their magic.

All in all, I’m grateful for this healing and growth period. It was not easy, but it was necessary. I now feel ready for my next stage of my healing journey, which has been put off for a while. My intuition is telling me it is time to focus on sexual healing now as I continue to develop the traits being cultivated by Stark. Therefore, I am adding Primal Seduction to the stack, and am committing to run this alongside Stark for the next 6 months. These two subs contain everything I could possibly want right now, and I feel they will synergize AMAZINGLY towards the attainment of all of my goals. I am SO beyond excited to see the heights this killer combo will be towards turning me into The Seductive Stark.

It’s good to know we’ve dealt with the stuff related to your relationship with your father. I dealt with it too thanks to Regeneration and Elixir and it gave me a huge boost I had needed for my whole life.
If it comes to Stark, I consider it my leading sub and I’m going to stack it with almost every sub I’ll ever run, apart from pure healing stacks and programs which may collide with it. If I didn’t have my business plan I would run Primal Seduction along with Stark too but at the moment I need to stack it with Khan. I know I need some sexual healing and improvement too even though I have a gf who loves me a lot and satisfy me in bed.

Anyways, I think you could add PS a bit later when you’re really grounded in your Stark reality. Usually, this is what advanced users recommend and personally, I find it pretty reasonable. But of course, the choice is yours SC is all about experimenting. The plan to run it for six months is very good. I’m going to run Khan along with Stark for over one year. It’s a multi-stage program so that’s the reason.

Good luck, mate! :slight_smile:

Thank you @Voytek! Yeah it’s truly remarkable the kind of healing these subs can provide. Happy to hear you’ve had success with that as well.

I’ve been out of the dating game for a while focused more on building myself and my career up, and now that my foundation is very strong there - it’s time for me to focus more on dating and sexual healing aspects which PS provides. Stark is still the main base of this stack, but I know at my core PS is needed right now. These two together provide basically everything I will need and I am ecstatic to try them together!

Will continue to run RebirthU first and then 2:1 or 1:1 ratio of Stark:PS. Running this until my birthday next May.

Day 11
Rebirth x 1
Stark x 1
PS x 1

Day 12
Rebirth x 1
Stark x 1
PS x 1

Just been blissed out and at peace the last day or so. Feeling so happy about my choices and where my life is going. Feeling extremely at peace with myself right now, and been in a very reflective mood.

Definitely noticing the effects of PS already as my libido has increased. I had one of the most realistic sex dreams of my life last night and woke up with a serious case of morning wood. Nothing too much else to report event-wise, besides this. Just overall in a great state of being right now and excited for what the future holds in this journey.

Day 13
Stark x 2
PS x 1

Decided to cut rebirth down to a couple days a week based on feedback I’ve noticed about the aura subs in the forums. Thinking the first and last day of my 5 consecutive days will be a good approach for now. For example, if I rest on the weekends I’ll run Rebirth Monday and Friday and the other three days I’ll do 2x Stark and 1x PS. Three loops seem to be my max for now before reconciliation hits so I’m excited for this approach.

Anyways, I cannot be happier right now with this stack. I feel so calm and at ease, free and flowing with life. I’m allowing things to unfold as they should. It’s like I instinctually know when to attack and when to chill out. I used to beat myself up so bad anytime I wasn’t doing something “productive” but now I have really internalized that sometimes rejuvenation is THE MOST PRODUCTIVE THING that can be done in that moment. I’m learning to listen to my body and act more intuitively and less in my head. I am becoming the best version of myself moment by moment.

A couple notable events:

• The girl who sent me a picture of her new tits (in previous post) hit me up today - and we’re now making plans for her to come visit me in a couple weeks
  • I’ve continued to notice many varied synchronicities. My luck angel numbers keep appearing. Also, there’s moments where I just think of something and it sort of instantly appears. For example, I was dealing with a long red light on my way to work and just casually said to myself “Jesus Christ” and IMMEDIATELY my eyes were drawn to a particular highlighted area on the GPS for a Church of Jesus Christ. These types of coincidences seem to happen more and more.
  • Sex sex sex - I love this activation of my sexual energy which has been repressed for far too long. I fapped twice in the last two days, which I would’ve felt guilty about in the past but I’m actually realllly happy I’m no longer suppressing this energy as I have for quite honestly years now. I truly feel invigorated and refreshed on life right now!
  • I’m now considering ways to transmute this sexual energy into my creative endeavors :wink: good stuff is definitely in the works

Your journal is very fascinating. Makes me want to try a quick RebirthU and Stark Q just to see what happens.

I’d highly recommend Rebirth with any new sub/stack. It seems to serve as a kind of ‘lubricant’ to the subconscious changes. Like all of these changes have happened quickly but in a smooth, natural way.

Whereas with subs in the past it would seem forced, leading to frustration.

Could explain why I don’t feel much issues with EQ. Either that or it’s because I’ve been depressed these past few years, I was kind of used to it. Either way I think Rebirth is helping me as well, I am just not sure if I should go with Ultima, altough your journal makes me really want to. Thanks for sharing friend.

I was using it every sub day at first, but I feel like this may be a bit overkill. I’m going to use it a couple days a week and see how this compares. I’ll be sure to keep you and everyone here posted how that works.

Day 14
Stark x 2
PS x 1

Day 15
Rebirth x 1
Stark x 1
PS x 1

Wow! This is such an incredible combination. I feel these two subs synergizing in such a perfect ideal way. My results have been potent. Perhaps due to the healing I have gone through these past several years, and deliberately prepping my mindset for success every day. Mental diet and proper action are key! Along with self awareness of the changes that are happening.

Anyways, here are some highlights from the past couple days:

• I have this nonchalant confidence, and really am starting to feel that swagger that I’ve been searching for. I feel like a badass and carefree in most moments - knowing I can handle anything. I feel very much in my power right now.
  • Memories have been surfacing of times in my life when I have been most confident and successful with the ladies - perhaps to show a framework to build further success in this area.
  • I’ve been getting my ass up to the gym in the morning. It’s usually the first thing I do after some meditation time. This is serving as a solid foundation for the rest of my day. And the best part, this is happening naturally and I’m not having to force myself to get to the gym.
  • My posture has improved and I am more conscious of bad posture - able to quickly correct it.
  • People have been introducing themselves to me, or just starting random conversations with me, more than usual. Most interactions the other person is very friendly and kind (almost “overly” friendly, or just more friendly and cordial than I am used to) Seems to be the Stark fame aspect at work.
  • One of the ladies working at the office where I had a sales appointment commented that I have “great veins” - referring to the veins in my forearms. The other lady next to her agreed. The lady started making flirty remarks the rest of the time I was there. I was not attracted to her but definitely a sign that PS is kicking in.
  • I am noticing the old nice guy version of myself is becoming a thing of the past. For example, last night I was just casually finishing up some work in my room before bed. My roommate had invited some friends over to drink and hang out. One of the girls we both know came to my room and knocked on the door, asking for me to hang out with them and to see if they could borrow my speaker (which I knew meant they wanted to blast music aka disturb my sleep lol). I wanted nothing to do with that and just completely ignored her knocks at the door and plea for my attention. The old nice guy agreeable me would’ve quickly caved and been like “yeah absolutely!” This time I stood firm in my conviction, and almost naturally knew the right move there was to ignore her. In the past, I would’ve felt bad for ignoring someone like that, but now I don’t even feel the slightest bit of guilt - I don’t owe them anything, and am more and more recognizing the value of my time and attention.
  • After this happened, and I heard them partying downstairs (this was on a Tuesday btw), it made me start contemplating if these are the types of friends I want in my life. They’re generally good people but I’m realizing we’re at different stages in life. They enjoy partying a lot, which isn’t really my scene anymore. I like socializing, but am more focused on my own growth and creative endeavors. I’m considering moving to a place to live on my own, but have to think about that more.
  • Stark has me thinking a lot about the future and considering the evolution of technology and business. It seems to be guiding a lot of foresight in my decisions, both personally and professionally.

I’m taking the next 2 days to rest and just enjoy Thanksgiving. I’ll be back over the weekend to update anything else significant. Hope everyone can enjoy some downtime with family and friends!