Sex mastery + Ascension 😜

I envy you dude. Being able to buy a house in full and in cash, is indeed an awesome achievement.

@lowrider - man! That’s some good stuff. High five!

Thanks guys

Today has been a freaking awesome day! Ascension really makes you feel on top of the world. Getting paid to listen to subs today :wink:

Glad to read your journey and seeing you are winning in life. :pray::trophy::trophy::+1:
How did you adress the anger and irritation from sex Mastery @lowrider ? Seems i cant get rid of it, almost like in a rolller coaster of emotions all day.
What in your perspective add to the mix with ascension?

Thank you @Elme. @Hannibal has something similar. Here ia my response

I didn’t experience that directly with sex mastery probably because I was already angry lol. Started running limit destroyer around that time too. Best wishes to you.

This week has just been great. All of it. Always looking forward to the next day whilst enjoying being in the moment. Things are going the way I want them to. Everything is lining up. Ascension is just rocking and rolling through. Dealing with challenges and with life’s problems in general is starting to feel fun. I actually like taking care of things and putting order into my life contrary to how I used to be. Definitely taking back my personal power. I love it! Nobody understands what the hell is going on and why I’m loving life except for you guys…:rofl:

That’s all we ever wanted, to feel we have power over our lives. Whatever comes out way we can handle it like a boss.

You sound like me with PCC, absolutely brilliant :+1:

Absolutely true and well written Michel! To the degree to which we can feel at cause rather than effect do we feel better about ourselves and our lives. @lowrider It is a pleasure and an honour to read your progress.

Thanks @Michel @KingR . I’m glad pcc is working for you.

This is just so perfect, @lowrider. Am truly happy for you. It also shows how much more is possible for the rest of us.

Thank you very much @raphael