- I had a dream about approaching girls, and that I will be happier finding girls I have chemistry with, rather than doing things to get girls who have a medium level of interest.
- I woke up a bit earlier than yesterday, but feel worn out, drained, like I did heavy work during sleep, even though I did not listen to EmperorQ yesterday. This is before I began running EmperorQ today. After running EmperorQ, a surge of energy and focus took over me.
- EmperorQ brings back to the surface happy memories. While Emperor v4 kept reminding me of embarrassing, traumatic and negative moments from the past.
- Someone tried to tell me what to do. Normally, I ignore this and go on with my life. But today I defended by views and decisions. Still, I consider this a waste of time, because people who try to tell others what to do have no intention or desire to change their own minds, they do it for another reason: They want the temporary high of feeling superior to someone else. So it’s not possible to argue with them, because the “truth” is not their aim, their aim is to be right no matter what. Still, I had a slightly higher baseline of aggressiveness than usual.
- I feel a huge drive to do what I want to do, rather than what I “have to” do, if that makes sense. Then, suddenly, I felt in the right mood to do what I had to do, as if I have wanted to do it then and there. Which is good and productive!
- It was effortless for me to not eat unhealthy food even when it is available, and choose salads and white meats and fruits every time.
- Today was Top 3 most productive days in 2020, so far. I did high value work, and spent less time on low value activities that seemed essential before.