Week #2 Conversation

@ExploringAstronaut

Very good question! The concept is called retrocausality or retroinfluence.

In all fairness to these concepts, I would actually encourage you to read “The Reality of ESP” by Russell Targ, with a special focus on pages 8, 9, 123, 146, and 278.

I think you said you read English language books. I’m guessing that Germany has an interlibrary loan system. That is if your local library doesn’t have a book, they may be able to get it from another library for you.

I think Helmut Schmidt (physicist, not the former Chancellor) did research on this as well. He may have published something in German.

Thank you very much and could you please tell me just one of the titles this Schmidt wrote? It is hard to find him otherwise.
Thx

@ExploringAstronaut

Try here:

https://archived.parapsych.org/members/h_schmidt.html

@ExploringAstronaut

First I congratulate you. I think you are receiving the data from the signal line. Meaning that part of your mind is connecting to the target, so to speak.

You listed a number of adjectives that were spot on: round, circular, dense (the materials used to make this are likely dense), enclosed (referring to the inside space), inside, symmetrical, diagonals, and still. I think low is also good because there are important features that are low to the ground (the supporting structures).

“I saw a little child, I think it was a blond boy looking into the room.” Since this seems to be a tourist attraction, there probably was a blond boy there at some point.

“I saw the same scene again from the other side of the room and I saw there is a table behind the shelf.” This might be true as well, that there might be a room with a table and a shelf.

Other things you wrote that I thought were applicable were: bright light; no motion; sun (reflections); everything is still (this seems to be a fixed structure); bright rays of sunlight; bright light (reflection).

Regarding your drawings. I see you got the input. But I think the output needs to be focused on for improvement, and that is something that can come with practice, and it is my intention that the subliminal should help with that as well because I think the subconscious is probably more responsible for the output than the conscious mind.

So what about your drawing was spot on? The round and the linear, and the multiple aspect. I will explain. You also drew diagonal lines. You also drew multiple lines around certain features, which I wonder if that was supposed to represent the reflectiveness or shininess of the target. The photo shows multiple linear features (beams) and multiple round features (representing circular or sphere-ish objects). Your drawing has multiples of items that look like squat cylinders or 55 gallon drums. I think your mind tried to synthesize the data into something that was familiar to you. Hence the square with the perpendicular lines, and the 55 gallon drum looking items. So you got the round, linear, and the multiple aspects of the target. It’s just that the assembly of the features was probably based on AOL (such as memory of familiar objects), rather than assembly of something that looks like the target.

> By the way, what are the -o and the -b near the cylinder near the middle of the page?

> What were the lines that look like ( near the top left of the page?

> What was the circle with the arrow near the middle of the page?

> What was the b in the upper left?

Again I think this output is largely subconscious, which is why I encourage you to think about listening to the rvX subliminal.

Also I think part of the reason for your results is that I didn’t emphasize enough the importance of doing remote viewing in one’s native language. I’m sorry for that. So I think part of your results is due to your brain focusing on translating English to German and German to English. So I encourage you to consider translating the audio and templates into German to make less work for your left hemisphere.

So to sum up, I think you connected to the target. Congratulate yourself for that. Please think about running the rvX subliminal and doing those translations. Although this week I would say this is not a first prize session, I would think if you do the above recommendations, you might have a much better sessions after doing so.

Haha I just went and bought a black ink pen.
There is something funny I noticed. Although I have to say the boy I saw had longer hair, there is a boy on the last picture at the bottom.

Orange and Black.

Thats the background wall.

That is an eye symbolizing my point of view on the room.

Black

@ExploringAstronaut

Thank you for answering my questions so quickly!

A photo as reference material should make it so it takes you to the site/target, but it could be “present time” (the time in which you are remote viewing), or at the time the photo was taken. That might very well be a boy in the photo, so maybe extra bonus points for that.

I just found it a funny coincidence after you mentioned the boy and I looked at the pictures again haha

@ExploringAstronaut

It was a good point that I think I missed.

@DarkEmpress

You wrote a number of things that seem accurate: many people come to visit, busy like, steep, angular, abstract, domelike, large, space, high, interior, pattern, cannot be moved, not boxy, curvy, large, shell, reflective, outdoor, open, reflective, silver, metal like, angular, gray, one high point, mirror, slope.

I’d even say golfball like and pineapple like are accurate, as it appears the spheres seems to surfaced with square and triangle shapes.

With written data, I would say it’s potential first prize material.

Your sketches and drawings represent some important general ideas such as slopes (beams), hemispheres, and the “etchings” of the shapes on the spheres. You also got the idea of it being reflective. You got abstract pattern, aluminum-like, and globe, too.

You also drew something to the left which I wonder if it might be that sign on the right with a P on it. I think there is another such sign (I think I can see the back of it on the right side as well). Depending on how you look at this object, putting this P sign on the right or the left should be accurate.

The area that is showing up in much of the sketches and drawings is the incompleteness. Again, I think this is something that needs to be subconsciously addressed through a combination of practice and the rvX subliminal.

I would encourage you to listen to the rvX subliminal if you are not already doing so.

Consider your results as potential first prize material and stand by while I finish up the analyses.

This is for the person who posted the results anonymously.

What you wrote that seems to be applicable to the target: metallic; big like a statue (it is similar to a statue because it’s a giant sculpture); people talking and walking by.

Humid is likely correct because Brussels tends to be humid year round.

There probably is money around. Since this is a tourist attraction, there probably is a bit of money about. Tourists tend to carry cash. You also wrote business. There are likely business aspect about this sculpture such as management, gift shop, displays, and maintenance.

There are likely taxi horns around here because there seem to be a number of streets and it is in Brussels. You wrote smog. This is in a big city (Brussels, Belgium) so there might be some smog, and I think Belgium does have concerns about occasional smog in busy areas.

You drew the curves without connecting them. From my perspective, you were beginning to draw a sphere or circular feature. You also drew linear features. Perhaps this is supposed to represent the base of the sculpture.

I think much of your data was accurate. However there was a dearth of data. Perhaps you were hesitant about writing things down. Perhaps you didn’t get much data. Here’s an important point: one of the best remote viewers (Hella Hammid) had a similar process. That is, she wouldn’t get as much data as some of the other remote viewers in the SRI program, but her data would mostly be accurate.

I’d encourage you to listen to the rvX subliminal, and keep practicing. Overall, please congratulate yourself!

Are you talking about this one?

Because in the previous week,
I thought it was Brussels…

It’s quite hard, because my first language isn’t English, is Spanish.

@Salchichon

I wonder if you could have had more data if the audio had been in Spanish, and if you had done your session in Spanish, and then when the session was done you translate it into English.

So I encourage you to consider translating the audio and templates into Spanish to make less work for your brain’s left hemisphere.

Please see what I wrote about @ExploringAstronaut English to German and German to English.

Please also read all my comments in this thread about other people’s work. Also remember to congratulate yourself!