Week #3 Conversation

Part 3 of Brain Wave Entrainment

I also want to add something regarding the Alchemist (Supreme). More specifically a quote from the advert page that I saw on September 5 2019: “While some disciplines might feel put off by the idea of inner peace, remember that inner peace does not mean unable to take action or to feel emotion. Inner peace means becoming the master over your emotions and being a unified being, allowing yourself to accept your darkest and lightest parts as simply… being you.”

Based on a combination of research, personal experience, and comments from “experts”, I think this quote is very important. Bill Harris who founded Holosync mentioned that since he’s been using Holosync, he’s noticed he will still know that certain things annoy him (or that he doesn’t like them), but he won’t get all emotional about them. I have noticed that using BWE and doing meditation, I’ll still have times where I’ll feel annoyed or I’ll have the thought “That person said or did something, and I really don’t like it”, but my negative feelings about it are significantly less intense. Where it might have been (on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the strongest emotional reaction and 1 being almost no emotional response) I would have an emotional reaction of a 7 to something I didn’t like, now it will be about a 2 or 3. I still have feelings, even negative ones, but the intensity of them is much lower.

Why would this be? From what I remember in my readings, meditation increases activity in the frontal lobe and decreases the activity in the emotional areas (such as the limbic system). In other words, the frontal lobe seems to be upregulated, and the limbic area seems to be downregulated. This is probably how a downregulated limbic system manifests, as less emotional reactivity.

The limbic system is often referred to as the emotional part of the brain. Although this is a very simplistic way of thinking of the limbic system, the take home point for me is that downregulating the emotional areas is probably going to be helpful to most people. However people seem to need emotions to make decisions. In a poignant example in a PBS program called “The Brain” hosted by neuroscientist David Eagleman, there was a woman named Tammy Myers who was an engineer who got into a motorcycle accident. As a result of that accident, the area in her brain that connected her “logical” areas with her “emotional” areas was severed. She couldn’t make simple decisions such as what soup to get at the store. She knew it should be easy an easy decision, but she’d feel overwhelmed and was unable to decide. Apparently we need our emotions to make decisions, even “good” decisions.

Bill Harris said in a lecture or interview that neuroscientist/psychiatrist Daniel Amen said that when looking at MRI scans, it appeared that BWE (Holosync) was changing the structure of the brain.

I would guess that by increasing the activity in the frontal lobe (inhibiting emotional and motor responses), more grey matter is being developed. (Yes, the brain can keep repairing, changing, and growing at any age!) My guess is that by sitting in one place, with one focus (or no focus), this strengthens the frontal lobe by exerting an inhibiting effect on the emotional and motor centers. So rather than the random mental, emotional, or physical “fidgeting” one might do, that “fidgeting” becomes inhibited, and eventually less. Emotional and physical stillness becomes more prevalent and automatic. These events are probably indicative of changes in the structure of the brain because of using the inhibiting function of the frontal lobe to inhibit “fidgeting”.

End of 3 part series on Brain Wave Entrainment

Thanks. I actually believe that that was a positive manifestation caused by me… But I have to get more used to it haha

I don’t know as much, really. The Mu wave is seen over the motor cortex and only shows up when you’re not doing anything. When you do something, think of doing something or even see someone else doing something, it gets less. That last one is very curious, even the act of seeing someone move decreases Mu. In a way, it is proof that to many parts of the mind there is no difference between moving and visualizing about moving.

Th SMR on the other hand is most noticeable when doing nothing AFTER having done something physical, or in people that lead active and healthy livestyles. It is associated with the flow-state that helps with sleeping and studying and likely a bunch more. It seems to me it is a great pattern to have in your day to day life and may even be a good indicator of your general health level.

Well, at least I didn’t get something round like a ball. Looks like I’m not the only one to get something angular.

What surprises me is how obvious it is. I get to a point where my subconscious indicates it’s done and it just stops feeding more information. Instead of sporadically giving me tidbits, it shuts down completely.

As for the amount and clarity, what is the correlation between sensory distractions and the clarity of the image? I don’t have a white room, so there is some stuff around me when I perform the viewing.

Either way, there’s no harm in keeping it going and take advantage of Saint preparing targets (for which I’m very grateful), so I will definitely keep at it.

PS The key is being able to receive and interpret said information from the subconscious. That’s the challenge for all of us working on self-development.

Shouldn’t there be a Week #4 by now? Or are you waiting until Sunday since everybody postpones it to the last day anyway? :wink:

I’m changing it from “weeks” to “cycles,” and doing it from Wednesday to Wednesday. Hopefully, there won’t be a mad rush to finish it by the due date since the weekend is the mid point.

Week 3 Salchicon results

@Salchichon

Correct: glass; tall; like a tower; silver; grey; blue; heavy construction; reflective.

Also there is the phrase “from a close distance”, which seems to describe the perspective of the photo.

Possibly correct: clouds (it is outside).

The curves in the pictures I think are supposed to represent the glass cello, and the section the arrow points to that says glass might be the windows in the piano shaped structure. So I think you may have morphed the 2 structures to make it one.

The cello does have a peak, which you drew. You also drew a curve which mimics the curves of the cello.

I would encourage you to re-do your session now, knowing what the target it. (I might discuss the rationale for this more another time. It has to do with retrocasuality.)

I would also encourage you to listen to the rvX subliminal, if you’re not already.

Week 3 DarkPhilosopher results

@DarkPhilosopher

The angle that is made by the piano lid I think is what you focused on. I also wonder if you may have morphed the peak of the cello in with this triangle shape as well.

There are also numerous verticle lines you drew. If you look at the cello and the piano, repetative vertical lines are certaintly a main feature.

If you are not already listening to the rvX subliminal, I would encourage you to do so.

I also would encourage you to re-do the session now knowing what the target is.